Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Jpez

Down on the left!
The hyperthyroidism club president has spoken
Hhmmm. No time to google big words.

I was happy to see that my 3 person household electricity usage falls we’ll below the average according to the chart above.

If those figures in the chart are correct it’s quite alarming but not surprising just how much energy people use and in these times can almost say abuse.

Our new next door neighbor ran his split system all night long during winter and even on mild nights.
The noisy fucker on the wall opposite our house annoyed me no end but the the waste killed me more. for fucks sake people chuck an extra blanket on.

No one in this part of the world needs heating whilst they’re sleeping.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Had our first electricity bill since moving into our new place the other day which was educational. We moved from a smallish (130sq m) weatherboard place that we progressively improved the energy efficiency of (installed double glazing, solar hot water, insulated underfloor and walls) and installed 3KW of solar on. The house was heated with wood which was circulated via a heat transfer kit, and had a gas cooktop, with everything else electric. New place is 220sq m, brick veneer with good ceiling and underfloor insulation but the walls only have silver paper in behind the brick, and the windows are old and leaky aluminium types. Everything is electric and heating is via a 5KW ducted heatpump. Oh and we have electric cars that are charged off peak (as we did at the old house) so our daily usage is way above average. We did install a 5KW solar system though (same price as the 3KW installed 8 years prior it should be noted), and there was an existing 3KW system. So when I looked at the inverters this morning at 7:00am we were already pumping 4KW back into the grid. Anyway I digress, the interesting part is that our quarterly bill was actually significantly less than the bill from our old house which I didn't expect would be the case.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
the devil is in the detail
If it's an old truck, unless it has a brand new shiny engine, no it wont be E6.....more likely to be "Whats a Euro?"
was there supposed to be an image with that statement..didnt come out!
No, just a photo of an old truck. Nothing else of interest.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Our usage about 6-8 KW per day 2 people wood heating , stove wood or gas , super efficient fridge but off grid so we dont have much choice.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Which of those people is Trump cracking a face boner over over?
  • Gina the Hutt
  • ScoMoan
  • Mrs missionary only?
Whichever it is he looks dtf.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They had Tim Tams at the buffet..? Or do you mean he was blowing Warren?

Maybe Trump is pondering the really big question:

Is it better or worse to shit yourself in McDonald's than get pissed on by Russian prostitute/s?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
They had Tim Tams at the buffet..? Or do you mean he was blowing Warren?

Maybe Trump is pondering the really big question:

Is it better or worse to shit yourself in McDonald's than get pissed on by Russian prostitute/s?
Prostitutes for sure. That’s a badge of honour for someone as putrid as he, but McDonalds is sacred ground. It’s a wonder he doesn’t write Morrison off just for defiling it...