Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Do you not feel that is kinda pointless or is the idea to pass it on?
I think we may end up in the same position simply due to well aged Boomer parents in Sydney. Given we the children all have comfortable independent lives (and an underlying desire for simplicity) then I can't help thinking that a few worthy charities could reap the benefits in the years to come.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Importunely you just can't rely of a great deal of people with their financial future. I remember the baby bouns, flat screen TVs were flying out the door. :rolleyes:
I wonder how many of the super snatches will hold onto their home after they drop off the cheap fixed rate covid era into the 6% figures.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The super changes are not indexed so expect more people to join the group currently impacted over time. 3 million won’t be a lot of money in 10 to 20 years time after GFC 3. It is always disappointing that politicians, current and former don’t seem impacted by these changes but are calling for them.
So back on topic. Will super be used for Climate saving projects and will they be profitable enough for me to join the 3 million club?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
The super changes are not indexed so expect more people to join the group currently impacted over time. 3 million won’t be a lot of money in 10 to 20 years time after GFC 3. It is always disappointing that politicians, current and former don’t seem impacted by these changes but are calling for them.
So back on topic. Will super be used for Climate saving projects and will they be profitable enough for me to join the 3 million club?
By impacted I assume you mean wont get the welfare measure currently handed out? Poor sods...

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Do you not feel that is kinda pointless or is the idea to pass it on?
What is buys me is security and options, I can decide what to do with it later. I'm just following the advice to max out tax-advantaged investments first.

I'm certainly not needing it now, I'm too environmentally concerned to desire wasteful mass-consumerism.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Everything is a scam, home solar doubly so.

Opinions on this website please

No idea about that website.

If you're is Sydney we're going with Solarpro.

My tip would be to get in contact with some high end architects or builders and see what they say.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Opinions on this website please
It seems to have a decent rep and is a decent aggregator but like all things it depends on who actually comes through to quote. I put through a request last year and had a couple of companies get back in touch - one quoted only from aerial views and didn't respond to questions from me for updates (e.g. we have a skylight that is recently installed and so isn't visible on satellite view etc yet) which was shit, the other was really good, the guy called and chatted through options and what we were looking for, didn't want to quote without a site visit etc. Ultimately we didn't follow through with either because we need to do some roof works first and want to avoid having to install/uninstall/reinstall etc.

TL/DR Solarquotes is handy as a first-pass filter of companies to avoid having to just cold call a massive list off Google.