Don't Buy a Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol Carbon

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I feel sorry for the marketing guy from GG. The poor bastard goes on holiday and the 'operations team' fuck everything up and now he has to deal with it.
As Jpez has said, the bike is a ripper and with some fine tuning and QC improvements it really has that do-it-all potential. I haven't had just one bike since 2005 but I did start wondering if this could be it. Clearly I then got off the devils flute and started to have a good hard look at myself; N+1 is a way of life.
Did 50kms on my Paradox today, they are so underrated or perhaps unappreciated.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I feel sorry for the marketing guy from GG. The poor bastard goes on holiday and the 'operations team' fuck everything up and now he has to deal with it.

Did 50kms on my Paradox today, they are so underrated or perhaps unappreciated.
He's probably thinking, "I turn my back for one effing day and you Operations pricks FMLU". Somebody needs to loose a finger or a thumb for that.

And I don't believe the Paradox is either underrated or unappreciated. MTBR forum is full of people who love it. They're stunningly good bikes.

Given the outcome, are you considering changing / updating the thread title? Or will you wait until everything is actually done?

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Given the outcome, are you considering changing / updating the thread title? Or will you wait until everything is actually done?
Yeah, when it's all sorted I will prune it a little, but not much. I have probably been a bit more scathing here than on MTBR so I might trim a few things that I regret typing while being pretty dirty on GG.