XC Pivot Mach 4

a_hargy

Likes Dirt
My new ride. Picked it up from VicMTB, great blokes!

Headed out the the You Yangs for the maiden voyage and was blown away. Climbs like a hardtail, no need to lock out the rear shock at all. Decends like dream! Could not be happier with the way the bike handles.

XT build kit with Fox RCL forks.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
fook spanky that is spanktacularrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

nice.. that really is a nice looking scooter.

s

Last edited:

Dan76

Likes Dirt
Magic ride!!!!

My brother looking at that rig I have only one word JEALOUS!!!! Thats one awesome bit of gear I've looked at them at my Local Bike Shop but as much as the boys try and talk me around I just can't justify the price. Ride it hard bro enjoy!!!:D

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
The detail on those frames is nothing short of spectacular! I would love to take one for a ride sometime to see if they really do ride as well as people say they do.

Any idea what weight that build ended up? How do you find the XT wheels?

a_hargy

Likes Dirt
Any idea what weight that build ended up? How do you find the XT wheels?
I haven't had a chance to get it on the scales yet but I guessing it will be around 11-11.5kg. I'm pretty happy with the XT wheels so far, not the lightest but they're very stiff, and I love the look of them.

Oracle

Likes Dirt
I haven't had a chance to get it on the scales yet but I guessing it will be around 11-11.5kg. I'm pretty happy with the XT wheels so far, not the lightest but they're very stiff, and I love the look of them.
With your current wheelset/tyre combo I'm guessing it'll come in around 12kg. Love the splashes of red anodising throughout, compliments the frame nicely! :cool:

a_hargy

Likes Dirt
Cheers Gavin.

The frame is a large and yeah I'm thinking of some new wheels and tires to drop some weight but its not worrying me at all at the moment. Just love riding it!