Pinkbike Academy (competition)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Have you tried beating them?
Man I can beat the shit out of them easily :D

Err... on a bike, yep up until about 9 months ago, now they go bigger, harder and faster.

I explained to them... which I justified to myself. I am getting older and slower, they are getting older and faster. The old bank-roller is still the king over 50km though, 100km they are cooked, I'm just getting warmed up at 50km.... though that is diminishing too of late.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I watched this episode ,( and all the others ) it was okay , I will throw out there tho - the boys are good , but they have all undervalued The Girls .
Strong riders , Great skills , just not a knobbish has the boys - I guess that is normal .
Young guys seem to have become ( maybe always were ? ) looking for insta fame and acting like a cock .
The girls seem considered and would be higher up my list of ‘ useful to have in my business ‘

Minlak

custom titis
I don’t feel the show really has any integrity as most of the eliminations are based around feed back from the judges not on actual skills or wins - It feels more and more to me like they have a person picked already and just gear the results to fit the narrative.

Minlak

custom titis
Yeah maybe, the person I hoped to win went home though...
One of them was on my kind of deserving list - but neither are ones I had tagged as winner . But my tagging the winner was not based on skill but the marketing of the show and who I thought they would push.

moorey

call me Mia
I don’t feel the show really has any integrity as most of the eliminations are based around feed back from the judges not on actual skills or wins - It feels more and more to me like they have a person picked already and just gear the results to fit the narrative.
Are you suggesting it’s not fully scripted from day one and just badly acted?

Minlak

custom titis
Are you suggesting it’s not fully scripted from day one and just badly acted?
October 23 2020 Where I already stated being cynical on Judges choice competitions! I know its hard to keep track of replies

October 4 2020 when you stated "Could be interesting, can’t say I’ll be watching it though"
39 Replies later has me feeling you are well involved.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
October 23 2020 Where I already stated being cynical on Judges choice competitions! I know its hard to keep track of rep

October 4 2020 when you stated "Could be interesting, can’t say I’ll be watching it though"
39 Replies later has me feeling you are well involved.
In the same way I’m not directly involved in Trump/US election, but still hang on every word and love to criticize? :p

Petero

Likes Dirt
The viewer count from EP1 to EP6.. steady decline.. to be fair I have also watched them all waiting for the riding...

ozzybmx

Just updated myself on EP6 and EP7... probably need to go to the fuckwits thread for a confession.

I don't watch any normal TV but might be looking forward to EP8 :oops:

ozzybmx

He's a good rider but Evan beat him by 7sec on the run.

Its good to see Jo and Evan still there, a couple of the more humble contestants.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
He's a good rider but Evan beat him by 7sec on the run.

Its good to see Jo and Evan still there, a couple of the more humble contestants.
I like how he tried to blame the short run. I think we've seen the last of him dropping the sunnies over his eyes while bragging.