Pike Ultimate CSU and Yari lowers compatibility

coarselanguagw

Likes Dirt
Hi,

I have a 2019 Yari FS-YARI-RC-B2 (e-bike compatible) fork and the stanchions are buggered.

I am wondering if the CSU from a Pike Ultimate FS-PIKE-ULT-B3 would be compatible.
I am not sure if the air top cap, motion control damper, etc.. would fit into this CSU. If the motion control doesn't fit, I do have a charger RC damper aI could throw in.

Thanks all

Attachments

link1896

Mr Greenfield
If stanchions are buggered from anodising being scratched, so are the lowers now, some of the anodise is now embedded in the bushings and will destroy the new stanchions rapidly. RS don’t sell replacement bushings, and there are no aftermarket bushings for 35mm stanchions yet, but they are hopefully on the way from ND Tuned. ND Tuned have started making replacement stanchions too that get pressed into your existing crown, only 32mm stuff available so far.

If the above is true, don’t bin them, hopefully soon they will be repairable.

coarselanguagw

Likes Dirt
If stanchions are buggered from anodising being scratched, so are the lowers now, some of the anodise is now embedded in the bushings and will destroy the new stanchions rapidly. RS don’t sell replacement bushings, and there are no aftermarket bushings for 35mm stanchions yet, but they are hopefully on the way from ND Tuned. ND Tuned have started making replacement stanchions too that get pressed into your existing crown, only 32mm stuff available so far.

If the above is true, don’t bin them, hopefully soon they will be repairable.
The stanchions were damaged while in the garage, rather than while out riding. So I am confident that the bushings are ok.

herbman

Likes Dirt
Pike/Revelation are the same and can share parts, Lyrik/Yari are the same and can share parts. you can"t share dampers or air spring between the Pike/Revelations and the Lyrik/Yari. they have different part numbers. They may share the same lowers but it would pay to check the parts list on Srams web site