Pigot, kids.

spaz

Banned
park and dirt riding really doesnt give me uch of a rise to tell you the truth, but that turndown is fucking sick.

So lemonetime do you ever ride, or do you post and take photos. it an stp was a bmx i bet you would have one

Lemontime

Eats Squid
So lemonetime do you ever ride, or do you post and take photos. it an stp was a bmx i bet you would have one
What the fuck crawled up you and died? What the hell is it to you what I ride and when I ride? I hardly ever take photos, I ride every day and whenever I get an opportunity. Shutup.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
park and dirt riding really doesnt give me uch of a rise to tell you the truth, but that turndown is fucking sick.

he's taken part in a couple of games of FARK, ie. posting up vids of riding. Lay off the Harry.

Oh and benn is a menace

STP112

Likes Dirt

you would rather see photos of street than those??

i don't understand people sometimes.

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What the fuck crawled up you and died? What the hell is it to you what I ride and when I ride? I hardly ever take photos, I ride every day and whenever I get an opportunity. Shutup.
oath.

and nice pics, benn shreds.

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I agree.
I would much rather see pic after pic of the same old grinds, spins and whips off the same old rails, ledges and steps than something lame like an 8ft air or a hugely over clicked t-down.

sarcasm?
you decide.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
I agree.
I would much rather see pic after pic of the same old grinds, spins and whips off the same old rails, ledges and steps than something lame like an 8ft air or a hugely over clicked t-down.

sarcasm?
you decide.
i would rather see pic after pic of the same old turn downs, tables and footjams off the same old quarters, quarters and quarters than something lame like a smith down a 10stair rail or a huge deathly street gap barspin.

sarcasm?
you decide.

ruckes

Likes Dirt
i just creamed myself over that euro for some reason of late i love them and that is a rather nice one!