Parks 2025: Southern Flinders Ranges- Melrose SA $10M

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yeah at just shy of $1.4M for the business, stock at hand, fit out and freehold on the property, this will be on the market for a while
It's certainly a fair commitment in many ways. Even the 1 day a week when they used to close, the workshop was opening, bike hire was going ahead and school group tours on random days. Then no accommodation included with the purchase.

They have worked really hard and turned it into a great business but its a lot of work.

Last edited:

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are trying to get a MTB park passed in Orange NSW, facing the usual uphill battles, seeing these pictures are giving me hope.

Looks fantastic

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Don, Kristen, Craig and Michelle have hitched their cart to that horse. Keeps them on it, so that's the main thing.
And they are the main ones there when I'm up. Its them getting in my ear that's making that decision.

Cruisy laps of the town trails before beers was fast already but at least it was Don and I on real bikes... now they are all eeb's.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
And they are the main ones there when I'm up. Its them getting in my ear that's making that decision.

Cruisy laps of the town trails before beers was fast already but at least it was Don and I on real bikes... now they are all eeb's.
And good on Michelle, keeps smashing out cups all over the country. The way her knee was going, she looked done and dusted in 2019, battling away naturally aspirated.