Oxford falls DH

freeride_ac

Likes Dirt
Hey all,
I have never been 2 oxford falls before but am going on tuesday. I was wondering if at the bottom of the DH track there was a steep hill 2 get back 2 the top. If ithere is is it a really hard hill 2 ride up?

Cheers Alex

freeride_ac said:
fuck that im not going any more.
its not that bad compared red hill its not steep its just long its actually pretty flat in some sections but the corse it pretty crap now (unless someones been maintaining it in the last few weeks).

junior

get out of my grill
Yeh it's piss easy but sometimes it's pretty gay after afew runs it gets gay hard and the track is fair gay at the moment but some sections are'nt so gay. Just needs to be maintained so it does'nt get so gay.

gay out.

.:Alan:.

Likes Dirt
i can ride up at least half of it if not a bit more but its a pain in the ass on a hot day and there are a few sections that are a bit broken but u can easily find a way thats ok.

freeride_ac

Likes Dirt
riderboy said:
c'mon dude, its only a hill just walk it or even ride up it in a low gear, dont nance out coz of a bloody hill
U dont understand, I cant get there im unable 2 get there!!! :mad:

Dim

Spirit Distributions
olly1oo6 said:
just do it you pusay!
yea i rekon..... if not go steal some car and drive up, i do it all the time, just deal with it

Last edited:

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
junior said:
Yeh it's piss easy but sometimes it's pretty gay after afew runs it gets gay hard and the track is fair gay at the moment but some sections are'nt so gay. Just needs to be maintained so it does'nt get so gay.

gay out.
how about instead of complaining about how crap it is you get off your arse, grab a shovel and help maintain the track

junior

get out of my grill
and1 said:
how about instead of complaining about how crap it is you get off your arse, grab a shovel and help maintain the track
hahahaha you can't make berms out of sandstone....... the only reson you can ride those tracks still is because of me josh_lives_here and big bad bullit.
there's no dirt or anythnig to improve those tracks anymore.

Kammy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
junior said:
hahahaha you can't make berms out of sandstone....... the only reson you can ride those tracks still is because of me josh_lives_here and big bad bullit.
there's no dirt or anythnig to improve those tracks anymore.
cant someone give you guys some so the track stays in half decent condition or is it beyond repair??