Our rotten healthcare system.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Thats shit. Mate I'm healthy, most of the people I know think I'm a riding piss head.... love my beers and bikes.
I am going to do a public FakeBook post telling my male friends about my shit.
If I can get one bloke diagnosed early stage, I have done my deed.

Won't stop either, new mission is to all blokes to get bowel and prostate.
I read that as your were offering to give the check up. :oops: I really need more sleep.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Looks bloody sensational... but its a half baked eeb. 430w battery and 60nm fazua.

Im looking at a full cream bike for one purpose, fast laps of the new Melrose trails... epic loop, Willowie cop out, Whiskey tour and Simons.

Short list is looking like.

Ibis oso 85nm/750w
Levo expert 85nm/700w
Rocky Mountain powerplay 105nm/720w

Will speak to OTE in the next couple if weeks.
I’ve spent way too long trying to find an appropriate meme for this and cannot. I have failed.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Got a referral to see an ortho about getting my collarbone plate removed, and the GP sends me to see him in his private rooms. Took months to get to see him and then it cost $170. Only to be told to if I want it done publicly, as I told the GP I did, i'd need to see him at the hospital clinic and that will be a few months wait. And then I'll go on waiting list...

Could have been on the list by now if the GP had not bum steered me. Grrr.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Got a referral to see an ortho about getting my collarbone plate removed, and the GP sends me to see him in his private rooms. Took months to get to see him and then it cost $170. Only to be told to if I want it done publicly, as I told the GP I did, i'd need to see him at the hospital clinic and that will be a few months wait. And then I'll go on waiting list...

Could have been on the list by now if the GP had not bum steered me. Grrr.
$170 is spare change to what I just forked out yesterday for a 20min consultation and admin fee to put me on a surgery wait list. $500 later and going to a hospital 100km away in 1-3 months. Or I could wait for my local hospital to triage and put me on a list, which is likely 2+ years waiting.
Screenshot_20230202-135454~2.png

My son is still waiting, almost a year later, for surgery that was supposed to happen within 90 days. Trying to get him in the private system now but they are well under the pump too.

Anyway, good luck to anyone here currently waiting for treatment.