Online retailers trusted/scammers

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Has anyone used these guys before? Google searching was ambiguous and 50/50 about service etc...

Not used them and their shipping prices are nuts but they are an off shoot of Tweeks Motorsport which sells car parts. Would say if you can handle the shipping prices then give it a crack.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not used them and their shipping prices are nuts but they are an off shoot of Tweeks Motorsport which sells car parts. Would say if you can handle the shipping prices then give it a crack.
Everyone's shipping is nuts unfortunately...I've not head of tweeks motorsport either.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Everyone's shipping is nuts unfortunately...I've not head of tweeks motorsport either.
Tweeks has been around for ages and fairly large company. I would order from them, have come close to ordering before but found items cheaper elsewhere.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ahhhhh cool and thanks. I shall report back if the purchase goes ahead.

I saw they are in Wales I think and now in my head it is leeks cycles.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yep, they have a pretty broad presence on the net and none of it suggests that they aren't legit.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Not sure they actually have stock. Have contacted them to ask, as their website suggests you do.

We try to carry stock of each driver and every colour in 32h 6 bolt boost, but please contact us for the latest stock information if you need hubs urgently! Due to the huge number of options available, we don't have every hub in stock. In the worst case, it could take up to 7 weeks to get your hubs if we don't have them in stock and they are not already on order.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Web page or FB? FB tends to get more attention probably, if they are keen to look proactive and responsive.
They responded to the email, in a way that I was happy with. Pre-purchased a hub that's supposed to come in stock as of 1 Nov - so fingers crossed. Once that arrives I'll sell the 100mm jobby that I bought by mistake.