Online retailers trusted/scammers

Pleased to meet you Suzanne, harsh introduction and I hope all goes well.
Pleased to meet you too This is the 3rd time someone has tried to use our trademark illegally. So much hard work goes into creating a top quality product and then for others to try and cash in on it is so frustrating. They don’t seem to posses the creativity to come up with their own brand. Anyhow, Im sure that Nike and Addidas had the same problem LOL!! Thanks for taking the time to say hello, much appreciated. Cheers Suzanne

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
Please note this business is not related to HeroDirt Clothing in any way despite them using our business name. We will be contacting them through our lawyers Suzanne
Hey Suzanne, any local stores to have a look at your stock? Always keen to check out local produce if it’s available.

Hi there, thank you for making contact :) We are currently on-line only and are looking for quality retailers to stock our product. We offer a money back, no questions asked, guarantee if you are not completely happy with our product. We also include a freebie or two with every product sold. It took us 2 years to source the best performance fabric and ink on the market as well as a factory that we could trust to sew it all together LOL. We would love for you to give us a go. Our goal is to have an Aussie brand out there in front of the American and European brands. We also donate 10% of our profits to Aussie Ark to support our little endangered critters who share the trails with us and we hope to increase this donation year by year as our brand grows. Cheers, Suzanne

K.C.

Likes Dirt
speaking of performance fabric, any plans for riding jersey and pants with, say, 10% kevlar added to the fabric for some sort of abrasion resistance/protection?

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
speaking of performance fabric, any plans for riding jersey and pants with, say, 10% kevlar added to the fabric for some sort of abrasion resistance/protection?
Only if you want to sell a kidney to pay for it!!!

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Figured I'd ask here just in case. Does anyone have a Bike24 order building that they haven't quite pulled the trigger on yet?

I've got my eye on a particular part, but it's only 20 EUR, so the thought of paying the same in freight is a bit galling... But splitting with someone would make it much easier to bear :)

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Figured I'd ask here just in case. Does anyone have a Bike24 order building that they haven't quite pulled the trigger on yet?

I've got my eye on a particular part, but it's only 20 EUR, so the thought of paying the same in freight is a bit galling... But splitting with someone would make it much easier to bear :)
No, but I had the same issue with r2-bike the other day... Ended up buying from BikeInn where shipping was way cheaper. Worth checking even if the website looks like a scam.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
No, but I had the same issue with r2-bike the other day... Ended up buying from BikeInn where shipping was way cheaper. Worth checking even if the website looks like a scam.
Yeah I had a look pretty widely, but the part I'm after is only on R2 (40 EUR shipping for the part) or Bike24 (20 EUR shipping). It's this I'm after as I had to use it in a build for a friend so need a new one.

BikeInn is a bit of Spanish clearing house. You'll generally get the stuff, but it'll take a long time usually.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I bought a cassette from r2-bike a couple months ago. Was supposedly in stock. A few days later when I’d had no response I messaged them and they said sorry it wasn’t actually in stock. It was such a good price I’m happy to wait but it’s getting tiring. Eta is May sometime. but who knows.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Day 4 and multiple emails + a phone call after contacting Pushys on Monday to let them know they sent the wrong product, and I still don't even have a confirmation that they have acknowledged the wrong part was sent, let alone are sending out the correct part.

Not impressed.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Day 4 and multiple emails + a phone call after contacting Pushys on Monday to let them know they sent the wrong product, and I still don't even have a confirmation that they have acknowledged the wrong part was sent, let alone are sending out the correct part.

Not impressed.
That’s pretty shit, they are normally pretty good with returns. Actually that may be the problem, my experience they don’t like to exchange. Must be to hard there end (more work). I’ve always been refunded then reordered