Old Bathurst rd runs for crap people

dugfast

Likes Dirt
Hi im a crap downhiller, and do the old bathurst rd DH regularly with friends, who are also crap. we have crap bikes, and are looking for other crap people interested in riding with us. email or pm me or something if youre interested.

lotec

Banned
im crap on my ht :p so im in ive got a p.3 with a farked bb is that crap? how do you define crap? is this as in a huffy to a norco or a old school norco as opposed to a new one? im using norco as an example by the way im not saying you have one. im in for old bathhurst road runs someone will have to meat me at the train station though cause i dunno how to get there from blaxland station :D :roll:

dugfast

Likes Dirt
mattydownhiller said:
hay every 1 dugfast has a learspot so lets all help him out coz he dont even know wta he is talking about
so if i dont know every term of everything, i just get abused, thats stupid. so what if i have a crap bike, i still ride the same trails, maybe not as fast, but have just as much fun. its people like you that give me the shits

mellow

Banned
bathurt and bikes ?

OOPS !
I was a hopin' old crap bikes at bathurt was going to be about Ian Gowanloch punting his race piped, FUCK YOU LOUD, 900ss ducati ( bevel drive, 1970s , real thang ) about the mountain.
The crowd roared every time he went by.
Loved it.
I saw Hailwoods' and Scaysbrooks' and Billy Macs' bikes in the flesh. Billys' bike really was an old mole. Everyone, and I mean everyone had ridden it, and looked like it.
I'd give a kidney to have that in my lounge room.
On Friday my mate Donny rode his immaculate 1982, silver and blue , 900 supersport to his work ( yes really ). He has had it since we had 'em in the 80's. fatboy for daily like everyother.
Nowdays the softcocks have traction control, anti lock brakes, wheelie control, heated handgrips. Well my beemer does anyhow. Old and soft.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
OOPS !
I was a hopin' old crap bikes at bathurt was going to be about Ian Gowanloch punting his race piped, FUCK YOU LOUD, 900ss ducati ( bevel drive, 1970s , real thang ) about the mountain.
The crowd roared every time he went by.
A friend of mine has a 1977 900ss that has been nicely restored. Tis a brute of bike and the windows shake when it comes over to visit.