Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I have said to the Mrs. about just letting a basketball roll down the driveway to see if they react, but apparently that's not a good idea :rolleyes:
Better a basketball than a person. Do it! Heck, what about a tennis ball launcher? Pepper the fuckers.

cammas

Seamstress
Better a basketball than a person. Do it! Heck, what about a tennis ball launcher? Pepper the fuckers.
Don't worry it is so tempting especially this one guy who likes to speed up and down the street on his motor bike easily clocking 100 or he clutches it and goes past on his back wheel, the guy is a total dick. Honestly if was night time I couldn't care less but young children are like cocker spaniels when it comes to the road sense.

cammas

Seamstress
...and an even better idea is a basketball delivery system that is remote from your property and triggered with a wireless device so the driver thinks it came from somewhere else.
got any designs? especially if I could frame my bogan neighbors for killing my garden

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
got any designs? especially if I could frame my bogan neighbors for killing my garden
what you want and what you need are probably two different things.

Cameras mounted on a light pole/power pole facing both directions, with the best POV to see the rego plate and driver fiddling with their fucking phones, and uploaded to a site, or just sent direct to the cops. whichever.
Dealing with your neighbours may require a more subtle and medium to long term approach. I will leave you to do your own research and contemplation on that, if so inclined.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If I was going poison the lawn of a nemesis, not that I ever have or would, I would go about it in a fairly random pattern. As if to make it look like perhaps there was a problem with the lawn like sand crickets or hydration. The idea that this nemesis might commit themself to fighting the deterioration of the lawn is heat warming.

cammas

Seamstress
If I was going poison the lawn of a nemesis, not that I ever have or would, I would go about it in a fairly random pattern. As if to make it look like perhaps there was a problem with the lawn like sand crickets or hydration. The idea that this nemesis might commit themself to fighting the deterioration of the lawn is heat warming.
What they did was poison the lawn/weeds on their side of the fence but did it so heavily, it spread 8 meters into my yard. Small trees died, bushes plus the hedge we planted when we first moved in, at first we didn’t notice anything then we looked over then all leaves were falling off and then over the next week everything was dead. I fired up the chainsaw to clear the couple of trees and it was like a hot knife through butter, I was able to grab the stumps and pull them from the ground without any force.
I know exactly what started it too, as he had whipper snipped his 3 foot long grass and let it blow all over my front yard, me being the nice neighbour raked it all up neatly at the front of his property.
I now have his fruit tree growing on my fence line dropping all the rotten fruit into the back corner of my yard, as fruit trees drop their leaves after fruiting it may not make a full recovery for next spring.
Currently my front yard looks like a bomb went off with no plants all the wood chips just look a mess plus I’ve had to wait a while for the soil to recover my only concern is when I redoing the yard this will occur again.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What they did was poison the lawn/weeds on their side of the fence but did it so heavily, it spread 8 meters into my yard. Small trees died, bushes plus the hedge we planted when we first moved in, at first we didn’t notice anything then we looked over then all leaves were falling off and then over the next week everything was dead. I fired up the chainsaw to clear the couple of trees and it was like a hot knife through butter, I was able to grab the stumps and pull them from the ground without any force.
I know exactly what started it too, as he had whipper snipped his 3 foot long grass and let it blow all over my front yard, me being the nice neighbour raked it all up neatly at the front of his property.
I now have his fruit tree growing on my fence line dropping all the rotten fruit into the back corner of my yard, as fruit trees drop their leaves after fruiting it may not make a full recovery for next spring.
Currently my front yard looks like a bomb went off with no plants all the wood chips just look a mess plus I’ve had to wait a while for the soil to recover my only concern is when I redoing the yard this will occur again.
Hmmmmmmm...poison the lawn might not work so well then.

How do you feel about trapping and killing a few small animals? Or just dumping a bag of pilchards or prawns over there? Yes they aren't as subtle, but you don't need to catch and kill a rat this way.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
A person who was so inclined might dump some prawns through the wall ventilation grills on the side of their house, into the cavity between the outer and inner wall. the stench would be strong after a short time.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
People riding with speakers strapped to their bikes! FFS, earbuds. Damned kids!
There is one at my new “local”, ebike with bluetooth speaker that can be heard a considerable distance away. Makes getting away from the real world a challenge. Or if you’re trying to play “what noise is my bike making today” and only slightly slower than the ebike climbing.