Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

Slowman

Likes Dirt
Blue tooth speakers blaring shite in any recreational area.. Fk me every pissy little beach has some twat blaring out Post Malone.. I’ve have come across it on the trails a few times lately and want to piff the speaker into the closest waterway. I don’t want to go to a national park or a secluded beach to hear Kendrick Lamar talking about “bitches being humble”...
I think there could almost be a separate thread on how much Kendrick Lamar, and while we're here throw in Kanye West too, are hated because their pretentious upstart rap over R&B music is total shyte. If you wanna rap do it right, take a lesson from Public Enemy.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
I think there could almost be a separate thread on how much Kendrick Lamar, and while we're here throw in Kanye West too, are hated because their pretentious upstart rap over R&B music is total shyte. If you wanna rap do it right, take a lesson from Public Enemy.
Absolutely. Those two flakes would wet themselves within a Covid distancing of Chuck D.

moorey

call me Mia
I can't stand dudes who insist on the big bluetooth speaker in their drink bottle cage, and ride around, not to mention race, with it at full gas, making everyone hear it. Just use headphones like @hifiandmtb FFS!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I can't stand dudes who insist on the big bluetooth speaker in their drink bottle cage, and ride around, not to mention race, with it at full gas, making everyone hear it. Just use headphones like @hifiandmtb FFS!
It is a very popular thing to do at my local dirt lumps. The main perpetrators appear to be hoping it will drive away the grump old men (like myself). I like a bit of music sometimes. I just wish their taste was something I could enjoy. Fortunately there are some new jumps so the crowds are spreading out a bit...and taking their music with them.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Um Kendrick Lamar has more rapping talent than most, listen to Good Kid, MAAD City and really listen.

Kanye is a total knob as a person but he's talented.

But fuck these two, I'm a huge fan of EL-P, Run the Jewels, MF Doom (RIP), Aesop Rock and others.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I met a BMX champion at the pump track listening to 80s and 90s rock. Better than the mumble rap shit that permeates gyms these days.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I like a bit of music sometimes. I just wish their taste was something I could enjoy.
That's part of the issue though, even if it was good music you'd struggle to interpret it because it's always at a level 50dba higher than their crappy portable speaker can manage. Does give me nostalgia for all those shithouse car "audio" set ups in the back of Excels and Lancers in me yoof but.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
MTB are so expensive these days. Looking to replace my rig, Pikes up front, 140 stock RS shock at the back, alu, xt gruppo.

Same bike is looking at $5k + in that spec and that's if I can get it in stock.

Gonna keep riding my rig methinks - this is nuts.

/endrant