Ok, I bought a cheap fork. Enjoy

safreek

Ordered a kke fork today. In presuming it is a cheapo dnm but not really sure.
All up with GST and postage it comes in at 194 bucks.
As you can see it appears to have been built upside down so will be a problem :p

Apparently they come as stock standard for a surron electric motorbike, they weigh just over 3kg so fairly light.
Anyone ever ridden these forks.
Either way you can enjoy my journey through this page. Not much dearer than some of those suntour and rst forks.
Photo from the website
Screenshot_2022-09-05-15-06-37-66_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

link1896

Mr Greenfield
No single crown KKE used on real, genuine sur ron electric motorbikes, but I’ve seen people compare KKE ebike dual crown forks, which are more like their motorbike fork offerings anyway, to fox 40’s and state the fox are less rigid, but the KKE dampening is shitty.

Things get pretty wild with 60-80kg electric
Motorbikes pretending to be ebikes.

MTB forks are designed around 15-25kg bikes, with max 120kg riders.

80kg diy “ebike”, invariably an over weight electric motor bike rider who’s north of 120kg, poor fox forks were never intended to deal with 200kg and become noodly, don’t forget the increased speeds too.

safreek

No single crown KKE used on real, genuine sur ron electric motorbikes, but I’ve seen people compare KKE ebike dual crown forks, which are more like their motorbike fork offerings anyway, to fox 40’s and state the fox are less rigid, but the KKE dampening is shitty.

Things get pretty wild with 60-80kg electric
Motorbikes pretending to be ebikes.

MTB forks are designed around 15-25kg bikes, with max 120kg riders.

80kg diy “ebike”, invariably an over weight electric motor bike rider who’s north of 120kg, poor fox forks were never intended to deal with 200kg and become noodly, don’t forget the increased speeds too.
This is a link (heh heh) but no real info

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Notes location...ponders how many Instagram photos I'll need to scroll until I see someone I know...wonders who am I likely to see though...more scrolling than I anticipated but there's exactly the smiling face I expected.

I do think electric motorcycles have a future here as a replacement for petrol powered motorcycles, especially as an around town transport or short off road rides. But I don't like running into them on my local trails.

safreek

Notes location...ponders how many Instagram photos I'll need to scroll until I see someone I know...wonders who am I likely to see though...more scrolling than I anticipated but there's exactly the smiling face I expected.

I do think electric motorcycles have a future here as a replacement for petrol powered motorcycles, especially as an around town transport or short off road rides. But I don't like running into them on my local trails.
I say if it doesn't have pedals they are for road use, not tracks
Seems like I should be getting the fork tomorrow. Should be mad as
IMG_20220906_134449.jpg

safreek

Photo of fork
Seems to be sturdy enough, maybe a bit heavy if you are soft I guess.
Will let the air out of them in the morning to see how much travel they have. Would be great if they had 150 but I doubt it.

Super that's it's straight steerer as well, should suit the frames I like
IMG_20220907_182411_01.jpg
IMG_20220907_182936_01.jpg

safreek

My plans were to take the stanchion covers off so it would look supercool but my partner says it would be fricken stupid.
Your thoughts

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't know you personally but I'd have thought pit vipers and footy shorts would suit a Newcastle barista type
I own a pair of pit vipers...but they are too big for my head! They slip off at the slightest vibration.

Footy shorts? Not so much. As for the average representation of my work choice, imagine someone who spends everyday wishing and pretending they lived around inner city Melbourne, but quite obviously doesn't. That is the way.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
I own a pair of pit vipers...but they are too big for my head! They slip off at the slightest vibration.

Footy shorts? Not so much. As for the average representation of my work choice, imagine someone who spends everyday wishing and pretending they lived around inner city Melbourne, but quite obviously doesn't. That is the way.
A novacastrian who wishes they lived in Melbourne....

Fuck....

You aim low