Ok, I bought a cheap fork. Enjoy

safreek

I have seen these are 15mm axle. My wheel is 20mm. Would I be correct in believing just the rotor bit would be needed, no spacers. I am clueless with modern stuff and didn't even think of boost when buying it. Also clueless on old bikes but not as bad

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I thought I read in here somewhere the fork was boost. If the wheel and fork are old school 100mm then the rotor should be in the right spot.

safreek

I thought I read in here somewhere the fork was boost. If the wheel and fork are old school 100mm then the rotor should be in the right spot.
Probably I'm not explaining it properly, sorry.
The fork is 20mm but seems to be boost as the brake mount is 5mmish out.
The wheel is 20mm non boost. That's why I assume all I need is the rotor mount so it pushes the rotor out that 5mm.
I'll never buy a modern fork again, even if it is my fault that I didn't check details

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

A while back someone decided that 20x110 wasn't good enough, so they invented 20x110boost...it put the rotor in a slightly different position and something else. I didn't think it caught on.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Old school is 100mm and boost is 110mm axle, if it's an old wheel in a boost fork there would be 5mm play either side of the hub that you would need a spacer for.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
A while back someone decided that 20x110 wasn't good enough, so they invented 20x110boost...it put the rotor in a slightly different position and something else. I didn't think it caught on.
Wider hub flanges and different brake spacing. Axle sizing and end-cap to end-cap the same:

@safreek if you're happy spacing out the brake rotor, you should be fine.

And honestly, I can't imagine a world where you wouldn't be okay with spacing out. ;)

safreek

Wider hub flanges and different brake spacing. Axle sizing and end-cap to end-cap the same:

@safreek

And honestly, I can't imagine a world where you wouldn't be okay with spacing out. ;)
Heh heh, true as.
Thought I could space out legally so got on the weed prescription. Friggen waste of time and effort. Nearly twice the price of good Street weed..puck that. That being said you can get hash and oil from them which is generally pretty hard to get off the Street

Flow-Rider

Burner
Heh heh, true as.
Thought I could space out legally so got on the weed prescription. Friggen waste of time and effort. Nearly twice the price of good Street weed..puck that. That being said you can get hash and oil from them which is generally pretty hard to get off the Street
You live near Nimbi though.

safreek

I'm sure there are still some back doors open in the place.
A few years ago they blocked every exit and had a huge amount of cars all backed up to search and test. Seriously worse than going to a pinger concert at Byron.
And you all thought Vlad was a bad bastard, these pricks are true Nazis

safreek

That prescription gets you off the hook if you're caught with weed though. :)
It does indeedy, at some stage I'll buy one prescription and keep filling it myself.
It must be in the same container it came in. I'm sure it's the only prescription drug that must be kept in the original container.

Flow-Rider

Burner
A few years ago they blocked every exit and had a huge amount of cars all backed up to search and test. Seriously worse than going to a pinger concert at Byron.
And you all thought Vlad was a bad bastard, these pricks are true Nazis
I just go there for the old ladies and hoola hoops these days, I'v heard they shut down "the lane" years ago.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm sure it's the only prescription drug that must be kept in the original container.
I've been pestered over loose cold and flu pills in my back pack before. It may not be a requirement, but having still in the pack helps keep things easy when you're being harassed.