(Offering) Lift from Sydney to Thredbo for MTB opening weekend

coarselanguagw

Likes Dirt
Hi All,

I'm going from Sydney to Thredbo/Jindabyne leaving either tomorrow (Friday (16th) or Sat/Sun and then returning maybe Wed (21st) or sometime after that. (I'm pretty flexible with the dates).

I'm in a panel van with plenty of room for bags/gear/bikes inside and also have bike racks on the back. I'm going down for the opening of the MTB season and have room for one other person in the van.

I'm looking for someone who can chip in for fuel.

I'm staying at the free camp site which is 5km from Thredbo so if you have a tent/sleeping bag you could make it a very cheap trip and I'd be happy to give you a lift from the camp group to the chairlift each day.

Cheers

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate don’t need a lift but I’ll be at that camp ground (it’s called Ngarigo campground) if you are in need of riding buddies. Look for a white Hiace LWB campervan with a pivot and an evil on the back and a very excited little fella driving it

coarselanguagw

Likes Dirt
Hey mate don’t need a lift but I’ll be at that camp ground (it’s called Ngarigo campground) if you are in need of riding buddies. Look for a white Hiace LWB campervan with a pivot and an evil on the back and a very excited little fella driving it
Will do. I'll be in a SWB VW T5 with a Silver Trek Remedy. If you're interested in riding the Thredbo Valley trail (which is great) if you haven't already think about booking onto the Thredbo Valley Track shuttle ASAP before it fills up.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate sorry we didn't catch up. Was that you on Sunday down the south end of Ngarigo campground???? Did you have a good time? I had the 3 best days riding I've had there. Great weather and conditions and all my buddies were slaying it.