Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Package deal for Revel Frames plus a fork - check it out here:
Have just adjusted fork pricing to be more in line with the pricing out there for Rockshox forks, more forks to be added over the next week, check the range out here:

Last edited:

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Something you lot will like - EXAFORM is finally in store! Great value here - in fact we think its the best value dropper on the market
Also have improved pricing on these to try and get some out there - quite a few variants of the 860 and 900 are now as low as $110 including a lever!
(ignore the pricing on the category page where is says from $129.95 - trying to fix that atm)

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Also have improved pricing on these to try and get some out there - quite a few variants of the 860 and 900 are now as low as $110 including a lever!
(ignore the pricing on the category page where is says from $129.95 - trying to fix that atm)
Wow - that’s ridiculously cheap. Couple of quick questions: is the cable clamped at the lever end? Also, I note the price is a bit wrong on the category page but wondering if all options are a bit off?? I selected the 31.6 diameter and 190mm length and the price was $169. Still stupidly awesome price but just wondering if it’s right or if it will get an adjustment too??
Thanks Russ

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow - that’s ridiculously cheap. Couple of quick questions: is the cable clamped at the lever end? Also, I note the price is a bit wrong on the category page but wondering if all options are a bit off?? I selected the 31.6 diameter and 190mm length and the price was $169. Still stupidly awesome price but just wondering if it’s right or if it will get an adjustment too??
Thanks Russ
Hey mate, cable end is on the lever and the cable is clamped on the dropper end.
Price for the 190mm is still $169 - that bit is right. Ive refreshed the product listing so they should all read correct now.