Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

LPG

likes thicc birds
I've ridden with him a half dozen times over the last few years. I remember the first time dad towing him up the hill (a 9 year old doesn't have the most pedalling power) and wondering if the tracks were going to be OK for him but he was just as quick as the rest of us down all but the rock gardens (when your <30kg you get bounced around a bit more.) I haven't bothered trying to keep up the last couple times he's come out for the ride. He's an amazing rider and hasn't even had teenage growth spurts yet.

I he sticks to riding through his teenage years he will be doing very well on the podiums.

moorey

call me Mia
hmm havent tried one with 27.5 - BB would be super low if you just bolted it on...add in 160mm cranks and youd be railing!
Indeed….but if they ever do a 140/150 27.5, count me in. I’d even do carbon. Still kicking myself for not letting you tell me into a rail :(

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Indeed….but if they ever do a 140/150 27.5, count me in. I’d even do carbon. Still kicking myself for not letting you tell me into a rail :(
I’d be all over a SC5010/Ibis Mojo competitor - 130/140 27.5 playbike. Loved the Rail but have that kind of travel covered by the Highlander.