Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks so good!
Getting more and more tempted by Revel, just slightly concerned that 165mm might be more squish than my crappy riding style really needs

moorey

call me Mia
Looks so good!
Getting more and more tempted by Revel, just slightly concerned that 165mm might be more squish than my crappy riding style really needs
I thought similar, as a race bike that will be used as a trail bike daily...but every review said how light it felt and how well it pedalled. I’m expecting it to come in around 1kg lighter that the Kona that had 153mm with same parts. Looking forward to seeing.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Received Felix’s frame and fork today. Absolutely gorgeous. Penguin was originally a compromise, and I’m not usually into black bikes, but it absolutely glows. Felix did most of the build. I hurriedly built up wheels with spokes from my wheels as my spoke order hasn’t arrived.
Should finish it in the morn, and get some nice pics, just in time for the rain to hit. Thanks a ton @russthedog and @Nerf Herder. Felix is beyond stoked. View attachment 367448
What kind of monster orients their bike facing the wrong way for a photo? You should be ashamed!

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seems like its getting harder and harder to get frames and bikes at the moment!

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt

IXS is the newest brand in store now, with plenty of items in the store and more coming!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
YEP Components
ORBO Is happy to announce our latest addition to the family. YEP Components’ Uptimizer 3.0 is on the way ... and exclusive to ORBO for AU and NZ

We’ve been riding the Uptimizer for several months now and it was love at first drop. So silky and robust, you can just feel the precision.

What sets the Uptimizer apart is the cartridge. YEP focused on the seals to stop air migrating to the wrong side of the IFP. Full end user rebuildable - no more sealed units or ball inflators for the ghetto rebuilders. Then the final too in the chest. After several months or even years pass and air finally gets trapped. YEP has introduced an on bike bleed feature ... just remember to take the air out first lolololz ... see vid below. No gimmicks that just increases the frequency of trapped air. Uptimizer 3.0 is evolution, not revolution... just as we like it.

First shipment is in the air ... keep an eye out on www.offroadbikesonline.com.au

Review
https://www.pinkbike.com/news/review-yep-components-uptimizer-30.html

Bleed Procedure

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Presuming those WOWs are not the most positive of WOWs. @slowmick, @blacksp20

ORBO is also happy to annouce we will be working exclusively with EXAFORM droppers for the more budget conscious amongst us

Indicative pricing (ie not yet final if below is with or without remote - apologies)

Drive Si ~ $249 retain (Air adjustable return speed, Steel internals) includes 27.2mm diameter (65, 100, 120mm travel) as well as 30.9/31.6 (75, 100, 125, 150mm)

900i ~ $149.95. 30.9/31.6 from 75mm to 190mm

860i ~ $149.95. 30.9/31.6 75mm to 150mm
Suspension seatpost ... slight give at full extension. Suspension character increases as you lower into its travel. Max suspension in the middle of its travel to full drop, with under saddle air adjustment for compression (not return speed) - Target market ... Hardtail riders ... Potential for Touring, Urban riders looking for pothole mitigation. Skeptical Im sure ... we've been riding ours for over 6months ... definite applications to save the lads.

JAGi ~ $149.95 ... internal 27.2, 30.9/31.6 75 to 150mm travel

JAG ~ $169.95 ... External routed with static cable at the seat post clamp ... only 30.9 / 31.6 for now ... working on a 27.2 in future. 75mm to 150mm travel

Expected Mid Dec.
Limited pre-orders available contact sales@offroadbikesonline.com.au

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
860i ~ $149.95. 30.9/31.6 75mm to 150mm
Suspension seatpost ... slight give at full extension. Suspension character increases as you lower into its travel. Max suspension in the middle of its travel to full drop, with under saddle air adjustment for compression (not return speed) - Target market ... Hardtail riders ... Potential for Touring, Urban riders looking for pothole mitigation.
I'm thinking this might be interesting to marathon/24 hour hardtail riders. Similar philosophy to my Trek's springy seat tube.

Do you have more info? Their website is a bit light on in that regard