NZO Apparel

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does anyone have any recent experience with NZO apparel?

I owned one of their first pairs of Dobies and LOVED them, and am looking at buying something new - but given their shop closed down I can't help but wonder whether there was a drop in quality over the years. Would love to support a grassroots company, and I know NZO has sponsored a lot over the years, but as a student $140 + p/h is not something I want to regret.

MarkOD

Cannon Fodder
Ordered some new thermal gear off them a few weeks ago (about 150 AUS dollars as well), showed up in about a week. Great stuff, no issues either with product or service.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Shop closed down? I thought it only just set up?
I've ordered twice from them and both times shipping was retry fast. Quality of shorts is second o none. I only bought a second pair of sifter shorts as I got bored of the colour, I wear them everyday to work (plumber) and they are super comfy and tough. Also have a merino Bart Tshirt which is great for an extra layer, has a few holes in it but they have not grown, caused by catching it on sharp stuff while riding.

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a couple of pairs of their shorts which are well over 5 years old, must have done many thousands of km's in them.

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Also have a few of their items, all good. Dropped by their "factory" in Rotorua last year. All seems to be going well for them. Not sure what you're referring to with their shop closing down. Just buy your Dobies, you won't regret it.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I recall reading a restructure or some such ... but they are still advertising ... so must still be making moolah

Very generous with their time, even helped with spono on some local trail advocacy I've done. Where the majority of local distros didn't even return my email.