Now with a ethirteen..

BBMF

Likes Dirt
If theres an upgrade I can recommend, it's an ethirteen chain device..

I have run Mrp's, Blackspires etc.. and suffered from a chain slippage phobia..

My phobia has now been cured..

S.

ex offender
Nice dude. Is it possible to rotate the guide forward more, or does it hit the swingarm?

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm running just an e-13 bashy and it is nothing but sex... they're the best dude, good choice!! The only thing I'll say to you is keep it clean... the only reason I say it is when you get the clear bashguard muddy and shit they can tend to stain and end up a cloudy brown.

Nice fucking bike too man.... very sexy.

mountain_man(1)

Likes Dirt
Fark thats a sick ride thoses Shivers treating you well, the E-thirteen chain device looks pimp. What sort money have you spent on that beast?

Dane

Likes Dirt
mountain_man(1) said:
Fark thats a sick ride thoses Shivers treating you well, the E-thirteen chain device looks pimp. What sort money have you spent on that beast?
they're not shivers...

and BBMF where is that photo taken?

BBMF

Likes Dirt
The forks are Stratos S8's with Ohlins cartridges..

As for the ethirteen, it's at it's limit of adjustability but works a treat..

I've built the bike up over time, swapping parts between bikes, I picked up a complete Stab Primo for an unbelievable price selling off bits I did'nt want..

The photo was taken on the rock face at Manly Dam opposite the golf course..

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys..

Bigger tyres?, is that a dig?, the front is running a 3" Gazzaloddi with a 2.6" Gazzaloddi on the rear, the 2.6" Gazza is equivalent to a 2.8 of any other brand..

May just be the angle of the photo..

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer its sweet man, i got the e13 chain guide on my stinky and it proforms so good. i love it.

BBMF

Likes Dirt
Yes, it's very heavy..

I have no accurate weight specs yet, but it has to be close to 27kgs..

I like the added weight thou, a lot of people complain about the weight but I just say, build your legs champ..

I'm 6'2" @ 110kgs so it feels just right for me..

BBMF

Likes Dirt
It's a 2001, there have been no changes to the design apart from the KONA clump tubing to date..

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
I'm interested in how the other chainguides slipped? Do you meant derailled? or the chainring slipped?

I had so many more derailments with my aireal POS than the evil i have now!

mike&nat

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BBMF said:
If theres an upgrade I can recommend, it's an ethirteen chain device..

I have run Mrp's, Blackspires etc.. and suffered from a chain slippage phobia..

My phobia has now been cured..

are you sure it is the chainguides?? because thay would more likly to be the deralia and why is that the deralia is blured??

McBainous

Likes Bikes
i just made a huge puddle of drool all over my desk, that is one nasty looking bike, gee wilikers

keep up the good work 8)