QLD not sold, thread closed until frame actually arrives

deano

Likes Dirt
Item: Pole Evolink 158
Item Condition: New frame, RS Monarch RC3 with Pole tune (about 150 hours use) or RS Monarch RC3 with Vorsprung tractive tuned to frame for 76kg rider and middle settings for everything (about 30 hours use), headset and dropouts etc. about 180 hours use. The Vorsprunged shock has a small ding in air can on negative side, doesn't seem to impact performance at all, NSD gave it the all clear when converting it. Will include drop outs for 142 and 148.
Reason for selling: Frame warrantied for manufacturing defect, I've bought something else as can't not ride
Price and price conditions: $1500
Extra Info: I am waiting on a replacement frame for my large Evolink 158, Pole have advised frame will be available around June. I will sell the frame when I get it. They have in stock small frames in yellow, black or blue. If anyone on here is interested in I can ask if they will send a small instead, they might say yes, they might not. They might even do a 140 but there would be no shock.
Price on website is 1560 euro, best case buying one direct is $2406 AUD after conversion plus shipping, worst case add on GST and duty (5%?) and it's $2778.93 AUD.
I would help buyer with any warranty issues should they arise (frame not shock).
I do not have the frame yet, just putting out there if someone wants a new Pole 158 frame for less than buying it new.
Pictures:

deano

Likes Dirt
I might be interested if XL was an option.
Cheers, looks like XL out of stock until June shipment, perhaps closer to then if you're still interested we can work it out, or get heaps smaller to fit a small.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers, looks like XL out of stock until June shipment, perhaps closer to then if you're still interested we can work it out, or get heaps smaller to fit a small.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk
I am likely to only get heaps fatter by then:D

deano

Likes Dirt
I have to take this post down sorry, Pole are useless with communication, if and when I know what the hell is going on I can put it back up.