Norco Sight VLT

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So much fun.
So playful and poppy.
Large frame on the scales was 22 kg without pedals.
I was blown away with how it rode, such a cool bike and so much grip but playful enough to be picking it up popping gaps and bunny hopping logs etc. Completely not what I was expecting from a heavy bike. Takes a bit more upper body input as you'd expect and requires a bit more brake to pull it up but rides better than some "normal" bikes I've ridden.
Planning to use it to shuttle some local Enduro style trails. Can't wait to see how it performs on steeper stuff.
Just another bike in the fleet, hope this gives me more oportunity to get some descending practice in, but might get some more adventure rides in too without being buggered for the next days riding afterwards.
N+1+E
IMG_20181114_185102_539_resized.jpg

Minlak

custom titis
Saw the grey one in person at FTR they are fucking mint .... so nice I seriously nearly bought one.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not sure if this will be viewed enough but does anyone know a shop in Sydney I could demo this? Don't know one in Perth that has it.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Try a 99 bikes dealer - the Melb ones offer a test ride for $99 a day .
But they are hard core commission sales agents , so be prepared to be hammered !

You are better to come to Melb and hassle Duane, he is a nice bloke and knows some great trails !

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks Rex will be in Melb soon enough I'm sure, the new Lake Mtn track will be good enough reason to visit the sister and bro in law (who rides) but am headed to Sydney in mid Jan so thought I'd hit someone there up if they had one to ride. Shops here can only order can't get them to demo apparently.

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First shipment was very limited numbers.
Next shipment is due late February, early March. I suspect there maybe more chance of a demo after that.

Oh, and it's a ripper of a bike.
Weekly Silvan after work rides are letting me get in double the distance and double or even triple the descents.
I still love my Range but it's great having a self shuttle option.