Night rides - Sydney area

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That is a lot faster than the standard manly ferry...though I do like the scenic aspect and a chance to charge my phone.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I have lights now ... Gonna try for a regular Wednesday night
Default will likely be loftus as there is a regular there wth McCready ... but happy to be lead astray in the dark if you prefer something else.

Let me know if we can kick of next week

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I have lights now ... Gonna try for a regular Wednesday night
Default will likely be loftus as there is a regular there wth McCready ... but happy to be lead astray in the dark if you prefer something else.

Let me know if we can kick of next week
Super keen. Let me confirm with the wifey.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
You know things are getting hard when you have to revert to a template

Ride Date: 24 July 2019
Time: 6pm
Meeting Spot:
Westleigh what ever that park is called up the road
Weather Forecast: no idea
Who's coming so far:
Nerf Herder,
Extras:
I can pickup in the CBD if needed
If 6pm is to early for you corporate types or too late for you people without real jobs suggest an alternative
PACE: extra fat ... still fast is on the Downs

Oddjob

You know things are getting hard when you have to revert to a template

Ride Date: 24 July 2019
Time: 6pm
Meeting Spot:
Westleigh what ever that park is called up the road
Weather Forecast: no idea
Who's coming so far:
Nerf Herder,
Extras:
I can pickup in the CBD if needed
If 6pm is to early for you corporate types or too late for you people without real jobs suggest an alternative
PACE: extra fat ... still fast is on the Downs
Keen. Could do with a lift. Subject to progress with colonoscopy recovery. Anyone want to see a pic Moorey style?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Keen. Could do with a lift. Subject to progress with colonoscopy recovery. Anyone want to see a pic Moorey style?

Damn, never done Westleigh and that is on the list. Wednesday isn't a great day for me.

Take it like a man @Oddjob. A dropper post with an SMP saddle will serve you well and no one will say nothing, probably......... Maybe......

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
What day works better? For future reference or when Oddjobs butt stops aching... which might be a long wait ;p
I am sadly perpetually disorganised. I have to work with folks in other time zones so my hours eat into the evenings.

I will have to catch up on a group ride though. Would be a great thing to do.

Oddjob

I'm available this week but the weather doesn't look like it will co-operate.

Oddjob

Ok looks like no takers this week. It's bloody cold anyway.

Next week I'm going to hit Manly Dam or wherever someone suggests on Tues night 7pm.

Andy_Ryder

Likes Bikes
I'm in for night rides, westleigh is supposed to be decent for night and I know it really well. I only have one light though for the helmet, was thinking a second for the handlebars. Tried with handle bars only and it freaks me out when i need to look around so with one i just use it on my helmet.

Or as above Manly Dam ^^^ Tuesday is actually a better day for me, Wednesdays and Thursdays im out.

Oddjob

I'm in for night rides, westleigh is supposed to be decent for night and I know it really well. I only have one light though for the helmet, was thinking a second for the handlebars. Tried with handle bars only and it freaks me out when i need to look around so with one i just use it on my helmet.

Or as above Manly Dam ^^^ Tuesday is actually a better day for me, Wednesdays and Thursdays im out.
Cool lets do westleigh next Tues then. I've got some spare lights if you need them.

Oddjob

F@!k I can't believe it. My wife has to go into work tomorrow (Tues is normally her wfh day) so I'm on pickup.