Niggling 'injury' whinge

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Are you bow legged?
Do you push too high a gear when climbing?
Is your seat too high?
No
No (46T or 51T/32T on most climbs!)
Maybe but I still have a bend in my knee at full crank extension. I'll lower my seatpost a fraction and see if that helps.

Jabubu

I'm pretty sure I have something similar. I'll do the heel test and come back.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Ha, I missed the return of the Hambubu because my back has been shit and I haven't been riding. Physio is booked in. Been using the Theragun for some relief, fuck getting old!

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
This bugger is giving me a bit of jip at the moment. mainly because I cant ride, due to a torn tendon in my lower back that has decided to fill with gloop. Had it drained, then got an injection of my own blood into the tendon to see if that helps....seems better?. But there is always someone worse off, so I'm not really whinging.

Post op.jpeg

slowmick

38-39"
This bugger is giving me a bit of jip at the moment. mainly because I cant ride, due to a torn tendon in my lower back that has decided to fill with gloop. Had it drained, then got an injection of my own blood into the tendon to see if that helps....seems better?. But there is always someone worse off, so I'm not really whinging.

View attachment 400053
that is a lot of hardware. Are you a cyclone rated pergola?

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’ve been experimenting with faster rebound lately. Feels fast as but it seems all my joints have been copping a hiding. Spoke to a gp about sore wrists/ ankles/ thumbs and he starts talking to me about arthritis. FFS I’m sure I’m not that old?
YKYGOW you have to slow your rebound down for comfort

Jabubu

The physio has me doing some resistance training now.. with a kettlebell! My knee and top of my calf still burn sometimes followed by no pain at all.

I shall trust the process though. 580vm this week isn't bad but I've got more in me :)