Niggling 'injury' whinge

Jabubu

let you google that for me
The Dr thinks I have a hamstring strain as there's no evidence of a Baker's Cyst (intact or otherwise) and my leg moves freely to suggest it's not meniscal either.

Now I need to see a physio for some homework on how to heal and strengthen.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
The Dr thinks I have a hamstring strain as there's no evidence of a Baker's Cyst (intact or otherwise) and my leg moves freely to suggest it's not meniscal either.

Now I need to see a physio for some homework on how to heal and strengthen.
I am sure there is a kettle bell joke here.

On a serious note find a good physio and do as they say. I had back muscle issues and the recommended stretches did wonders.

Jabubu

I am sure there is a kettle bell joke here.

On a serious note find a good physio and do as they say. I had back muscle issues and the recommended stretches did wonders.
Haven't done kettlebells for a while so no joke needed :)

I can attest to the importance of listening to a physio. I broke my tibia (tibial plateau fracture) hitting a black trail on the Ragley around a year ago - it's full healed and actually in better shape than my right leg now!

Onwards and upwards to the physio..

Jabubu

It randomly hurt like fuck today followed by absolute nothing, no pain or restriction at all. I did a few Dr. Hambo tests like lifting the leg parallel to the floor and twisting my foot side to side, nothing there either.

Anyway, the Physio is booked for next Tuesday.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It randomly hurt like fuck today followed by absolute nothing, no pain or restriction at all. I did a few Dr. Hambo tests like lifting the leg parallel to the floor and twisting my foot side to side, nothing there either.

Anyway, the Physio is booked for next Tuesday.
I thought the help you got here from Burners had fixed the niggle... Were still going.

Jabubu

Just got back from the physio - she determined that I'm extremely hambostrings dominant and I have an imbalance possible stemming from the my tibial plateau fracture last June.

So now I'm training my body to be more glute dominant and to stop my body from tightening around the knee tendons. She also recommended I keep riding but in shorter bursts until my glutes are properly firing.

Last edited: