Newly Released Suspension & Components General

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But that will just eat flabby arse cheeks! I have an old DJ seat here somewhere with a handle underneath at the rear and front for grabbing while performing big air tricks. I've never used them for the intended purpose, but they are handy when moving the bike around.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
HIstorically I haven't had the best of luck with Push products. The most useful thing I got from them I stuck on the inside of my shed door to remind people which way the door opened.
That's a shame. I've never tried any of their fork stuff but I've had two of their shocks and really rate them. They seem to err on the side of efficiency and I think the two separate tunes is redundant given how good most bikes are at climbing these days, but there's always enough there no matter how stupid I am with them.

Keen to see what their new fork is like, but that'll probably end once I see the price tag.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Putting this here (although not released technically and they are on a moped).

Have WP just rebadged something else? I'm not enough of a suspension buff to notice similarities immediately.

EDIT: Looks to be a DVO Jade X base shock with what looks like HSC and LSC dials in the side of the IFP/bladder housing instead of just LSC in the front. So manufactured by SR Suntour.

Screenshot_20230423_085155_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20230423_085201_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20230423_085205_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20230423_085219_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20230423_085225_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Last edited:

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Putting this here (although not released technically and they are on a moped).

Have WP just rebadged something else? I'm not enough of a suspension buff to notice similarities immediately.

EDIT: Looks to be a DVO Jade X base shock with what looks like HSC and LSC dials in the side of the IFP/bladder housing instead of just LSC in the front. So manufactured by SR Suntour.

View attachment 399056
View attachment 399055
View attachment 399054
View attachment 399053
View attachment 399052

Yep - there is a comment on pinkbike that seems to confirm it’s DVO suspension with different dials

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wish WP had gone to back to Magura to refine the 'boltron' fork they made a few years ago which seems to have flopped and been forgotten about. Was kinda dissapointed at the time they only marketed it at ebikes and never intended to bring the weight down and performance up.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
This popped up in my feed. Interesting freehub ratchet design, anyone seen one like this:
View attachment 399092
I think Brian Park of PB was showing something like that on insta from the Taiwan bike expo...

EDIT: this one is similar/same...?

Last edited:

PJO

in me vL comy

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
These guys are mad for not marketing this as making it easy to tow your mates/kids up the fire road climbs.
The saddle handle has many uses but this is also the same company that wanted you to turn the end of your bars into spears and install special grips.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Galfer 246mm rotor! I don't know who needs these, they are enormous!

AND
Continental Kryptotal tyres in 26". Thanks continental for finally considering the millions of bikes that existed pre 650b or 29er!!!

The brake rotors would be bigger than the tyres!