Newly Released Suspension & Components General

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
New air shock from EXT finally released. Looks sexy and has adjustability up the yin-yang. In fact, haven experienced setting up the forks with their dual air chamber, reckon the shock would be awesome but will give many people headaches as they try the get the right settings..

Bottom out control on top of all that too:
The price is also up the Yin Yang too. Look great though.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Holy moly the amount of adjustment. Good luck getting that thing dialled in withing just a few days. Looks good, wouldn't be able to justify over the Topaz though with that price..

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Wonder what they’ll use for base valves and adjusters? Subscribed!

Keyboard choice is suboptimal though. Plus, much less numpad use than expected for engineers.

shiny

Wonder what they’ll use for base valves and adjusters? Subscribed!

Keyboard choice is suboptimal though. Plus, much less numpad use than expected for engineers.
Lots of questions and wonder if tunes/service can be done at home . Interested to see what it is launched. Price will be up there though.

mark22

Likes Dirt
That looks ridiculous however with very interesting results, makes me feel good about having my bars as high as they will go with riser bars.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Looks like something I would like:cool: Ideally you'd size up if you were run this. Tall bar height is massively underrated for the benefits it brings to body position and comfort

shiny

Vital may have gone too early but good action video here unless it gets taken down.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Right up your alley. Coil and USD.
Coil in the Mezzer would be sweet to try. That's on Dougals to do list.

Flash with Mezzer damper should be good too.

HIstorically I haven't had the best of luck with Push products. The most useful thing I got from them I stuck on the inside of my shed door to remind people which way the door opened.