Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
The SRAM Eagle T-Type stuff looks very interesting - being German designed of course it's over-engineered, but it is good that they targeted "reliability, shifting under load, and ease of use" in product development.

I watched the WWC video about it this morning and that Magic Pulley is cool - the lower pulley on the XX / XX SL derailleur has a toothed outer ring that can rotate independently of the spoked central part, and can keep spinning if a stick gets caught in it. Not a problem if it's a solid pulley... guess it's all about the grams at that level.

Apparently the derailleur is user serviceable too - you can get replacement parts like the pulley cage, side panel and outer swing cage (parallelogram?).

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Surely some frame manufacturers or companies like Woolftooth will quickly release kits to adapt frames that don't use UDH.
A few spacers and a blanking plate to fill the place previosly occupied by the hanger.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yup, but it is the last 3ish years (hence 97% not compatible).
Would be interesting to run a poll here on how many have a compatible bike...
It seems most who have redesigned a frame in the last year two have taken it on, even XC race bikes and youth bikes... even Specialized :oops:

Interesting to see all the new Tranny designs with them but the Spur only got a paint job and remained the same design.

About time someone seen some sense (though SRAM), there must be some 300+ derailleur hanger designs.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Surely some frame manufacturers or companies like Woolftooth will quickly release kits to adapt frames that don't use UDH.
A few spacers and a blanking plate to fill the place previosly occupied by the hanger.
I just looked, and because I ride a Cannondale, they have only the Scalpel HT which was released in the last 12 months and is UDH compatible.
I almost suspect SRAM is trying to wedge Shimano on this.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Is that TRP groupset in the wild yet? I wouldn’t mind giving that a go over SRAM or Shimano at some point
This one?