Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New Atlas pedals. Look good, I might try them.

Edit, Feck me the price. Maybe not then.

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Who the F need such a long dropper post?
Why is it so unacceptable to have a bit of the main post showing above the saddle clamp?
197cm of me was sceptical but now that I have a 210mm One Up dropper I’m converted to max drop. 240 is going to be too much for the vast majority but there are those of us that require it. Also, being One Up, they can be shimmed down in length in 10mm increments so anyone after a bit more than 210 can use it.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
197cm of me was sceptical but now that I have a 210mm One Up dropper I’m converted to max drop. 240 is going to be too much for the vast majority but there are those of us that require it. Also, being One Up, they can be shimmed down in length in 10mm increments so anyone after a bit more than 210 can use it.
Hopefully they've fixed the keying and bushing issues. Gulp.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

LPG

likes thicc birds
I'm only 180 tall and am happy to be able to fit a 210 on my fs bike. Only issue is the seat angle at full extension doesn't suit your body position when all the way down. But you don't have the seat down to sit do you. To be honest I felt a bigger change from 150 to 170 than I felt going from 170 to 210. Still worth it.

My hardtail only fits a 150 due to the seat tube height. That's reasonable on a hardtail (I'd love more but don't feel the need so much).

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Same, I have 2 x V2 OneUp droppers and have only had to service them once each recently as they were getting clogged with dust and dirt.

15-20 minute clean and regrease and they are just like new again.
I probably weigh more than you two combined. Fox Transfers, Bikeyokes up to 180mm cope ok. I had a 150mm Oneup and it had binding issues and it rotated at the head about 7°.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk