Newly Released Suspension & Components General

PJO

in me vL comy
Look ok, not sure about the pin in the middle though, but easily removable...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Must... ...not... ...laugh emoji...

Laugh say, it was an hilarious crash. For those familiar with the Garigal trails, it's the main "dh run" down from the trig point.with the crash occuring on what was the second rock drop on the track but had been converted to a roller the last time I as there.

Imagine late 30s rock star giving it a bit too much send and pulling left of the line, landing about 2 bike lengths from a skinny tree in the rough! Left hand clipped the tree and I was SENT into the portal.

When I got up my glove was still holding the bar. I limp down to the bottom then realised I had left my pack at the top. So I had to go back up and retrieve it because...friends are good people. We went for Thai afterwards and my neck popped while we were eating loud enough for others to hear it.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
When I got up my glove was still holding the bar. I limp down to the bottom then realised I had left my pack at the top. So I had to go back up and retrieve it because...friends are good people. We went for Thai afterwards and my neck popped while we were eating loud enough for others to hear it.
This is the story that keeps on giving! Love the glove still on the bar detail!

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

Look ok, Pinkbike comments reckon they look like a Mixer attachment.

moorey

call me Mia

Firstly..pedals like that suck in shuttle trailers with crank holders. Bane of my life.
Secondly, I’m a fan of the middle pin on pedals with a bigger platform. Just servicing a couple of spare sets now. I ADDED middle pins to the nukes.

beeb

Firstly..pedals like that suck in shuttle trailers with crank holders. Bane of my life.
Secondly, I’m a fan of the middle pin on pedals with a bigger platform. Just servicing a couple of spare sets now. I ADDED middle pins to the nukes.
I like the middle pin in my Daggas, but I did swap the pins in that position for straight-sided (non-threaded) pins. Otherwise it was like riding clipped in - I couldn't get my feet back off the pedals!

moorey

call me Mia
I like the middle pin in my Daggas, but I did swap the pins in that position for straight-sided (non-threaded) pins. Otherwise it was like riding clipped in - I couldn't get my feet back off the pedals!
Yeah, I didn’t want long ones there, but they’re quite raised in the middle, so I just wanted something small to help with bite.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't

I was literally about to buy a set until I saw the side profile...no way they are in any way concave.

Reactions: PJO

beeb

Good pics of the pedals in that article. Definitely don't look concave to me or am I missing something??
A lot of manufacturers try to claim their pedals are "concave" because the pins stick up higher than the axle housing, while simultaneously extolling the virtues of how thin their pedals are.

IMO, it's either/or - not both.

PS: Chromag Daggas are the answer you seek.