Newly Released Suspension & Components General

moorey

call me Mia
Get off my cock rocket! Pleb.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Surely there’s a ‘boutique bikes built purely for show and penis measuring’ thread for you, so you don’t have to risk your eyes possibly witnessing the horror of bikes and bits that can be purchased in an LBS? If not, get on it. The struggle is real.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Surely there’s a ‘boutique bikes built purely for show and penis measuring’ thread for you, so you don’t have to risk your eyes possibly witnessing the horror of bikes and bits that can be purchased in an LBS? If not, get on it. The struggle is real.
Umm would you settle for a 'boutique bikes without cracks' thread?

Also, there's a bike for sale at an lbs before 2023? Where?

(Meanwhile I'll just wait with @ozzybmx for my mythical dhl plane from Frankfurt. But, @ozzybmx has the luck of the devil in scoring otherwise unobtainable bikes).

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I thought their Xmas present was a trip to Tassie? Or are you coming without them for a true holiday?
We have "open day' today here in SA. All states including Vic's, Canberrans and NSW are allowed into SA, if we get any cases before the 13th December, Tassie will elevate our rating from Low and its game over.

Only 3 weeks away and I'm not even excited, we haven't even made any plans or booked anything... if we get there it will be off the boat and head for Derby, will work it out from there :)

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
About time SA, I've been waiting to get across for over 150 days now. 30,000 others applied to come across too already.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I went to Adelaide once when I was younger but it was closed...
Oh, so you went on a Sunday?

We moved away in 2010. There wasn't a whole lot of development going on at the time, the Grey Beards had Adelaide City Council by the short and curlies.

Two years later they started rebuilding the whole freaking city :rolleyes: