Newly Released Suspension & Components General

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Claimed weight: 324g, 437g & 498g, respectively
Using Shimano cleats...

I'm a great fan (was) of UK CNC, was a Hope Fanboi for years, love my Middleburn... these pedals do nothing for me. They have the Shimano interface, heavier than Shimano, why ?

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Using Shimano cleats...

I'm a great fan (was) of UK CNC, was a Hope Fanboi for years, love my Middleburn... these pedals do nothing for me. They have the Shimano interface, heavier than Shimano, why ?
They are using Hope specific cleats. I like them but not going to rush and buy them. Happy with my HTs.

EDIT - I see what you mean Shimano style mechanism.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
They are using Hope specific cleats. I like them but not going to rush and buy them. Happy with my HTs.

EDIT - I see what you mean Shimano style mechanism.
Barking up a tree that has already fallen.

There are too many interfaces already, a big PITA when trying another blokes bike.

TIME, CB, Shimano, Look... Has Hope invented another ?
(I have re-read, originally thought it was Shimano compatible)

shiny

There are too many interfaces already, a big PITA when trying another blokes bike.

Yup. Another one. Gone are the days when we all had SPDs. Price is high as well. Be interesting to see reviews of these.

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Yup. Another one. Gone are the days when we all had SPDs. Price is high as well. Be interesting to see reviews of these.
What are these days you speak of? I haven't been on spd since 2008....and I don't ride other people's bikes, nor do they ride mine.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
On initial impressions i'm curious & not immediately turned off them, but for the cost of the RC option, XTR M9100 or M9120 are cheaper, lighter, & more compatible. They do look pretty dang nice though.

The explanation they provide re why they went with new cleats does make some sense. Time will tell.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here

At least some of them are somewhat compatible, one can use Time cleats on CB pedals and vise versa, although its not really a good idea (to buy anything Crank Battlers...).

Why they'd want to use Shimano style (even if it's not Shimano compatible) is beyond me though, no doubt it'll clear mud as well as the Shimano stuff does.

shiny

What are these days you speak of? I haven't been on spd since 2008....and I don't ride other people's bikes, nor do they ride mine.
Showing my age but when the only choice for clipless was shimano or shimano we all rode shimano.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I remember Power Grips in the mid 90s - holy fuck they're still going!