Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Dude, you're part of the business and in the marketing materials: "ex-aeronautical engineer and professional café racer Beeb Beebenson was brought on board as a geometry consultant for Lighten-Bro Industries, and proclaims the Stromlonaught RSti to be the ultimate melding of stiffness and squirt - BUY NOW!"
After my massive success marketing bespoke small run packaging of coloured cable ends to a small community at cost I've decided to invest all my money into Lighten-Bro Industries. Unfortunately due to being a non-profit, I can only invest around 60 cable ends which is my remaining stock. Bring on the Stromlonaught!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We are running oval wheels at lighten bro industries to maximise wheel strength during power output and reduce weight when the wheel is not under load. This is revolutionary work by our in house team of former aeronautical engineers lead by beebenson.
I love this! Did he manage to apply his patented egg technology to enhance the strength of the apex of each oval?

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I love this! Did he manage to apply his patented egg technology to enhance the strength of the apex of each oval?
We can't release the full details yet as we are still working with the patent lawyers but I can confirm they will reduce weight by up to 25% and increase your peak output by at least 6 Watts. The apex of each wheel will definitely be the strongest part of the wheel and the only part covered by our signature (read significantly below average) warranty.

moorey

call me Mia

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool. Assume its a Yari v Lyrik version of the Zeb that people will potentially upgrade the damper on for cheaper than Zeb money if it comes OEM?
Yesh I think so. They already list a motion control damper on the website upgrade on the website, so it's something they're aware of.
I'll be inetersted to see if this with Shimano 12 speed becomes a mid-level bike staple for 2022 bikes

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Yesh I think so. They already list a motion control damper on the website upgrade on the website, so it's something they're aware of.
I'll be inetersted to see if this with Shimano 12 speed becomes a mid-level bike staple for 2022 bikes
Exactly what does Motion Control upgrade from?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
New 'budget' fork from Rockshox as an alternate to the Zeb https://www.sram.com/en/rockshox/series/domain?filters=&sort=Relevancy&page=1

As someone who often doesn't appreciate the difference in feel of the higher end stuff, it's always nice to see lower spec gear make it to market
Cool. Assume its a Yari v Lyrik version of the Zeb that people will potentially upgrade the damper on for cheaper than Zeb money if it comes OEM?
A quick look shows they at least have aluminium uppers. RS all too often throw chromo on their budget forks.