Newly Released Suspension & Components General

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Ahem yeah 899
I’m still happy with my 11s drivetrain because I obviously can’t be trusted to count to 12
Hard agree. Wish I kept my 10spd as well. All the issues I read about with Shimanos new 12 speed shifter pooing the bed and rear mechs dying and poor build quality on SRAM Eagle all for one more gear. Having said that would like to try AXS!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Hard agree. Wish I kept my 10spd as well. All the issues I read about with Shimanos new 12 speed shifter pooing the bed and rear mechs dying and poor build quality on SRAM Eagle all for one more gear. Having said that would like to try AXS!
I reckon Microshift's next iteration of Advent X will be the one to look at.

HamboCairns

DT Swiss just updated the 350 range - lighter, better machined and 'an upgrade to 36T SL lightweight but standard Star Ratchet pairs (from 18T standard on the previous generation 350) means twice as quick engagement'

HamboCairns

I thought this one was even more interesting.
Converting the 370 pawl hubs to the ratchets. Although buying both tools for removing/installing the inner rings might add up.

"This is fantastic. Now all those $3000+ bikes from Santa Cruz can get a real hub." :oops:

creaky

XMAS Plumper