Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
A couple of years to refine bushing and other tolerances probably helped a bit too. Weird that he would compare to a Z1 rather than a Zeb rc given how crazy stiff the Mezzer is.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
That and also just tokens and single air fill vs IRT on the Pro. I have the IRT on my Mattoc and does take some tweaking but does offer lots of tuneability.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Troy Lees new A3 helmet, not very exciting and local pricing is insane!
That bare polystyrene at the back :oops:

Reminds me of a K-mart helmet that the shiny plastic skin has fallen off.

The masses whinged that the A2 was not useable with goggles when going full enduro bro.

Looks like they have addressed this with the height of the A3 and forehead gap vs the lower profile A2 (I ride an A2 MIPS)

Not a fan of a helmet that looks like its balanced on top of your head, I prefer the head-in helmet look.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
That bare polystyrene at the back :oops:

Reminds me of a K-mart helmet that the shiny plastic skin has fallen off.

The masses whinged that the A2 was not useable with goggles when going full enduro bro.

Looks like they have addressed this with the height of the A3 and forehead gap vs the lower profile A2 (I ride an A2 MIPS)

Not a fan of a helmet that looks like its balanced on top of your head, I prefer the head-in helmet look.

View attachment 373310

View attachment 373311
It is bare foam? I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Kazimer said on Pinkbike that Troy Lee helmets don’t fit his head properly so might be why it looks like a bit high up.

EDIT - looking on the ‘gram and Troy Lee sponsored riders seem to have the helmet sitting lower than Kaz does.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Really feels like this A3 is the first in line of the evolutionary tree when comparing Troy Lee Lids.
Looks cheap and very plastic.

I'm sure they have done all kind of ventilation testing, but it looks like it would be very hot too

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
:(
I can’t see below threshold comments.
And I’m not creating an account cause Levy will call me a pinker on the podcast.