Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Jpez

Down on the left!
Interested to see how you go. I’m the same height as you and even though the Highlander will allow it I don’t think I’d want it any lower as the saddle is a good height to grip between the legs when you needs it. I’d also be worried that if it allowed my ass to get any lower my goulies might get eaten between the rear wheel and the frame. That wouldn’t be a good thing.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Yous know, I'm coloured frame bloke only.

Will do coloured frame in any colour, lumo pink, fluoro orange... the brighter, the better.

I don't do ano, the rest of the bike is as black as can be with whatever highlights the parts came with... I'm looking at you DVO ;)
Tries to find photos of blinged and anodised Nicolai ;)

ozzybmx

Just having a think about the price... no doubt a bit of WolfTooth bling is nice but probably $30au when they arrive here, then you are at half the price of an XT level centrelock rotor with comes with a lightweight alu external CL ring.

If you bought a RT level rotor which would be RT-70 or below, it comes with an internal or external steel lockring, both XT and XTR (MT800 and higher) have the alu ring.

You cannot fit an internal lockring on 15mm thru axles. These are for roadies and CX'ers ;)

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
If you bought a RT level rotor which would be RT-70 or below, it comes with an internal or external steel lockring, both XT and XTR (MT800 and higher) have the alu ring.
Might want to double-check that, most rotors, including XT come supplied with standard internal-spline lockrings, although there are some really cheap models that come with the dual-spline ring. External-spline rings are supplied with hubs that need them. Both of my XTR hubs came with lockrings.

ozzybmx

Might want to double-check that, most rotors, including XT come supplied with standard internal-spline lockrings, although there are some really cheap models that come with the dual-spline ring. External-spline rings are supplied with hubs that need them. Both of my XTR hubs came with lockrings.
Must be a Shimano hub thing. All the DT centrelocks I have bought in the past few years did not include lockrings.

BikeBug give you the option of internal serration, external serration... so you choose the lockring. Surprisingly BikeBug have had the best stock of Shimano rotors in the 2 yrs of corona world.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Must be a Shimano hub thing. All the DT centrelocks I have bought in the past few years did not include lockrings.

BikeBug give you the option of internal serration, external serration... so you choose the lockring. Surprisingly BikeBug have had the best stock of Shimano rotors in the 2 yrs of corona world.
+1. Every DT hub i've bought hasn't included a lockring, and every Shimano centerlock rotor has. There's a little graphic on the box of the MT800 rotor I have sitting in front of me (from Bikebug) for ticking whether it's supplied with an internal or external lockring, they definitely come from Shimano with both.