Newly Released Suspension & Components General

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I probably weigh more than you two combined. Fox Transfers, Bikeyokes up to 180mm cope ok. I had a 150mm Oneup and it had binding issues and it rotated at the head about 7°.
The rotating head aint so good :oops:

The 180mm on my Deviate started binding up on the last few days in Tassie, the dirt inside it was unbelievable, hard packed bull dust jamming the sliding interface and around the pins.

Not bad considering the Highlander has clocked 1353km, though can take off a good 100km for shuttles where I didn't stop Strava.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I bought one without even bothering to check if I have enough insertion on the Highlander haha. If it doesn't fit you can be NIL for it.
You should be right, I can fit a 210mm on my med... deal breaker might be the seatpost insertion depth.

EDIT: 330mm on an XL Highlander. It will fit your seat tube and can be shimmed to 230mm and 220mm :) Good to go.

Last edited:

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I probably weigh more than you two combined. Fox Transfers, Bikeyokes up to 180mm cope ok. I had a 150mm Oneup and it had binding issues and it rotated at the head about 7°.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Yikes. I have crossed it off my list. Lots of complaints on MTBR. Regular top up of air, binding. Key ways getting loose and causing rattles.
Although their customer service seems top notch.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yikes. I have crossed it off my list. Lots of complaints on MTBR. Regular top up of air, binding. Key ways getting loose and causing rattles.
Although their customer service seems top notch.
Just to add my experiences, recently bought a 150mm 31.6 OneUp dropper. Loose. So loose. Even after buying and installing the oversized pin kit, it's still a little loose. Perfectly functional and smooth, but something to keep in mind.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Yep, tried to buy one this morning and they're all sold out already.

Ironically I've just bought a 210mm one which is now for sale. BNIB. Will have to endure Facebook marketplace. :oops:
While I do have a perfectly functioning 170mm PNW post, I could be interested in the 210mm OneUp... Shoot me a message if you want to try and avoid BookFace

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt

120kg here. One Up has been flawless.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I must admit I have some reservations about that much exposed stanchion, but will give it a go and see.

I suspect STA will impact longevity.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I have a 150mm OneUp post and I weigh 74kg and apart from having to top up the air pressure once a year it's been pretty good.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Because you won't be spending money on 24 spoke proprietary wheels?

Because I'm old and want to reminese, and old school fall lines are nearly the same price. Got an old set of enduro ones in the shed. No worse than trying to get Mavic spokes, know which I've broken more of.