Newly Released Suspension & Components General

moorey

call me Mia
Sendy seem to be doing just fine. It's a big market out there and different things appeal to different people.

If I were making something for you it would be orange and have 27.5mm of padding on the arse.
Took you a couple of days to come back at me with that?
Of course there is a market for it, it’s just not me. RUOK Stephen?

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Wasn’t sure where to pop this as the O Chain has been out a while but finally a review on it! Seems very interesting but the price is ouchy!

https://nsmb.com/articles/ochain-active-spider-review/
I've been chasing something out of the rear end of my Banshee Titan that has involved several shocks, several revalves, data acquisition equipment and I've still not found a sweet spot I've been happy with (I know there is a compromise but it's just not there yet).
Not sure why I never considered it before but the combination of an Onyx hub with its instant engagement on the Titan is potentially the issue.
The best way i can describe the feeling is like the back end stalls....like something fights against it over certain terrain/speed and it loses it's suppleness. It makes sense in my head anyway that the hub could be the issue so I've bought a Hope Pro 4 hub that I'll build up (might as well do a 27.5 as the Titan is a great mullet), with its slack engagement (relative to the Onyx) it should be enough to ascertain if it is pedal kickback or not.

I could do a chainless run to work this out but then I wouldn't have a 27.5 wheel for a mullet set up. Lets not bring too much sense into buying new stuff :p

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Neko Mulally said in the downtime podcast the other day that a large number of riders are using them in the DH World Cup.
The reason for my recent gooGling as Troy won with it and it seems a lot if riders are using it now.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
.... but not as good as a Fox 49 with an Avalanche cartridge...
Dunno, you could run two of those Formulas on the bike and still be saving weight on the Avalanched 49 :p Yes I know the 49 actually isn't that heavy it's called a joke sweetie look it up