Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Fair enough, but I thought you had a set if Magura MT5? The bodies of those are carbon somethings.

@ozzybmx your Spur needs downcountry brakes, buy now!

I thought the Magura levers were thermo plastic, similar to the GG frames and Revel rims.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Fair enough, but I thought you had a set if Magura MT5? The bodies of those are carbon somethings.

@ozzybmx your Spur needs downcountry brakes, buy now! :p
They are down the list a bit, may sneak some in as 'finishing kit'

Got another piston starting to feel sticky on their SRAM Guides :(, they have already commented how good the M6120's feel... and they are right, they feel awesome, even with their 'factory' sintered pads.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I thought the Magura levers were thermo plastic, similar to the GG frames and Revel rims.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
That’s the one. Couldn’t think of the name off the top of my head. :)

They are down the list a bit, may sneak some in as 'finishing kit'

Got another piston starting to feel sticky on their SRAM Guides :(, they have already commented how good the M6120's feel... and they are right, they feel awesome, even with their 'factory' sintered pads.
Ha. Finishing kit. Nice. What weight are the M6210? Much weight saving?

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Does not compute. How does 2 extra pistons, seals, alloy only equate to 6gms?
Haha, I agree, presumably there's some variance in weights from brake to brake generally. C4 pistons are 18mm not 24mm dia. Also guessing the black paint adds a bit.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again

@ozzybmx your Spur needs downcountry brakes, buy now! :p

Haha - good memory. I’ve got Shigura now though because the plastic lever bodies were a real pain and weak point. I’ve got zee levers now