Newly Released Suspension & Components General

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Those laser cut holes are on special non-fraying stretch panels, I have a couple of the jerseys with them on it.

Going to take a punt on a pair for the wrecking crew, size 30 waist fits them both.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Those laser cut holes are on special non-fraying stretch panels, I have a couple of the jerseys with them on it.

Going to take a punt on a pair for the wrecking crew, size 30 waist fits them both.

View attachment 374205
I've actually got a set on order too but I don't have any genuine ones to compare them with. Great for kids, they either grow out of them or destroy them and they can tell their mates they have cool fox shorts.

ozzybmx

I've actually got a set on order too but I don't have any genuine ones to compare them with. Great for kids, they either grow out of them or destroy them and they can tell their mates they have cool fox shorts.
Mine have a couple of pairs of the Defend shorts in chilli and black.

They both want the long Fox pants for this winter season.

ozzybmx

FFS... and there they are.

My 2 really want those Fox Defend pants, $250 for the trousers alone here.

Last edited:

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
I like Dharco, own 3 of their jerseys, a couple of T-shirts and a pair of their gloves. My kids look like they are sponsored by them.

Even about 10 rides in on a pair of Sendy shorts, pretty good shorts for $65. I'm actually impressed with them.

I actually write for sendy

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The owner of Fist handwear originally comes from Tassie now residing on the Gold Coast (Sam Moore), he was a sales rep for Lusty, Rockstar energy drink and some other major brand but he built up the glove business on the sideline until it took off. He's also in partnership with Dixxion USA (Flannels and shirts). The gloves are sold worldwide.
gypsy tails?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Geee, if they are coming out of the same factory then I'd be pretty surprised.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Last edited: