Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Scotty675

Cable thief
I shouldn’t have watched his product video. Dang. Very well thought out. Interested to hear how these brakes feel/power. Twice the price of a set of Hope Tech 4s.
They are double the price of most good brakes. I’m pretty sure they won’t be twice as good aswell. I am a sucker for trying new things though lol

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
They are double the price of most good brakes. I’m pretty sure they won’t be twice as good aswell. I am a sucker for trying new things though lol
I will wait for your review.:cool: Working out to afford a set of new V4s. CRC has killed the resale for Dominions. :confused:

slowmick

38-39"
I will wait for your review.:cool: Working out to afford a set of new V4s. CRC has killed the resale for Dominions. :confused:
I am wondering if Privateer are having some troubles this year. First they were giving away a set of carbon wheels with complete bikes, then they had a percentage off sale and now it is a flat 700 pounds off the full builds of the 141 and 161. Both have A4 Dominions with 2 x 203 rotors. The same stock that chain reaction has from an OEM.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
It’s not even intentional!

I asked for a yellow highlander and they sold the last one so I got black. I asked for a green paradox and they had none. And YoU are responsible for the latest one!!
NaH yOu ArE!