Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I guess the fact that you could easily move it between a couple or more bikes would make up for the cost to a point.

Until it breaks.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Local pricing for new Race Face Next SL cranks is nuts:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Magura Vyron 3 wireless dropper. Finally they have made a new remote. Looks good except the price.
With hall the eGadgets on bikes now then surely an common eBike power and data bus can't be too far away - if the farquers that makes these goodies could ever agree on a 'standard'. Look what Canbus did for cars..............errrr.........

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

PJO

in me vL comy
Interesting that a company such as this would leave a vital component down to a competitor manufacturer for one of the fork option. I get that most who would buy this are likely to be already running a Sid but still selling an incomplete fork and being reliant on someone else's supply chain seems a bit risky.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Are shoes allowed. Fox will be launching shoes next year. Scroll toward the bottom for pics. They look ok. Some colour choices are a no.

LPG

likes thicc birds
Are shoes allowed. Fox will be launching shoes next year. Scroll toward the bottom for pics. They look ok. Some colour choices are a no.

Interesting removable arch height inserts among other things