Newly Released Bikes General

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Pretty cool stuff here too.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Pretty cool stuff here too.

I just can't get on board with the pricing. I could probably get the new Zerode frames AND one of the BMW Racelink copies for the same price.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
$4,500 for a carbon version with SLX and 34-Stepcast, or $4k for AL with XT seem like relatively reasonable price-points, and 130/140 coupled to pretty neutral geo means that they likely should sell a heap of these.
I do wonder how many people are put off by the headset routing though. It really does seem an unnecessary direction to go in

Freediver

I can go full Karen
$4,500 for a carbon version with SLX and 34-Stepcast, or $4k for AL with XT seem like relatively reasonable price-points, and 130/140 coupled to pretty neutral geo means that they likely should sell a heap of these.
I do wonder how many people are put off by the headset routing though. It really does seem an unnecessary direction to go in
XT crank, derailleur and shifter. The rest is Deore with an SLX cassette. It's perhaps a little rude when they have XT 12 speed on all the marketing for the 7. I would expect that to mean a full XT groupset and it isn't even full XT drivetrain.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
The regular model is 29 or mullet - are they mullet only for the gearbox version?
There is a new post in insta that states mullet only. They must lose a bit of space in the main triangle to fit the lower shock mount where it needs to be for 29.

Great to see more gearbox options. Would be ordering if was 29" and longer rear end.
Longer chain stays are coming mid year. I contacted Giacomo about it and he says they will be an available upgrade for current bikes. IE - only need to fit new seat stays to get the longer rear end.
In the meantime, I'm on an XL and I'm really happy with the balance. Chainstays are short on paper but not bad in practice. By sag they are 436mm and two-thirds into travel they are 440mm.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
High pivot gearboxed gravel bike? You crazy bastard you. o_O
Sometimes there's twigs among the leaf litter... :eek:

He's finally going to take @hifiandmtb's advice and put some 2.25" Ardent Races on the Kav.
WTB Riddlers 45c's in a 650b/700c mullet thank you very much! Obviously I need the mobility the smaller rear wheel allows for if I encounter a pothole on the road.