Newly Released Bikes General

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Thought I might do a what bike would I get in 2022 if I was getting a bike. My gap is something that can shuttle and ride some chunder fast, my bike can but it gets a bit tiring compared to something more suited. Did a Geometry Geeks comparison with interesting results. I'd get the Marin, and spend the few thousand saved riding it in different places.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Do it @Rorschach!!! You'll be able to shift a bunch of the parts from your dually over (probably not the rear shock...) And then rebuild the dually as you truely want it.
I did ask the local dealer what the damage for a Paradox was, will ask what the go is here. Looks like it'd be fun.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Double chain slap on unprotected alloy…nice.
View attachment 391195
The gear-selector pulley sits high up, above the bottom of the cassette at all times, making it less likely to be struck by rocks, while the chain tensioner pulley sits above - and concentric to - the bottom bracket. As a bonus, this allows the tensioner arm to use a hydraulic damper hidden inside the downtube; compared to the basic friction clutch found in most derailleurs, this is claimed to reduce chain slap and make shifting smoother.

Do you even hydraulic damper bro?