Newly Released Bikes General

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I looked into buying a REEB frame a few years ago but couldn't come at the shipping costs. Their bikes look fantastic.

Reactions: PJO

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
If you painted one of those Rossignol bikes black they would look remarkably similar. Nice tools in the background.
Lol. If you painted one of those Rossignol bike black it would just look like a black CUBE instead of a white one.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The red side wall on the new Vittoria Tyres :rolleyes:

Those Syerra down country tyres are about the only new tyre from Vittoria coming off the production line.

Their contract with Norco seems to be sucking off all the trail and enduro tyres.

moorey

call me Mia
Bad website info, drivetrain is XTR on the top end bike.

View attachment 386799
Another idler bike with sweet FA chain wrap on the ring. Seems to work, but makes me a little uneasy.
I like the 140mm rear though. I thought the consensus in the industry was that HP lost its benefit with shorter travel? Deviate is 150, yeah? Any others in the 140 camp? I'd happily give up that claimed 2% loss in climbing/pedalling efficiency being touted a while back.

Looks like an idler lawwill...
Drugs are bad.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Another idler bike with sweet FA chain wrap on the ring. Seems to work, but makes me a little uneasy.
I like the 140mm rear though. I thought the consensus in the industry was that HP lost its benefit with shorter travel? Deviate is 150, yeah? Any others in the 140 camp? I'd happily give up that claimed 2% loss in climbing/pedalling efficiency being touted a while back.
My Deviate is 140

moorey

call me Mia
Druid is 130. Can run a 27.5 rear with new link but plastic and 29 front.
Cool. Feeling more optimistic that the HP fad might have enough legs to see a few 27.5's come out in shorter travel before the next new fad pops up, and I can pick up something S/H down the track.