Newly Released Bikes General

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
You mean;

My DownCountry specific Fox 36's and DownCountry carbon lay-up rims.
Hmm, I'd not considered downcountry specific rims, there's a marketing - I mean technological innovation - opportunity if ever I heard one... :p

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Hmm, I'd not considered downcountry specific rims, there's a marketing - I mean technological innovation - opportunity if ever I heard one... :p
Inagine the marketing on that! Beeb Down Country Carbon specific rims. 27.5mm internal width optimised for DownCountry tyres and carbon blended to sit right between XC and trail. Light enough to climb like a goat, strong enough to bomb back down!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Inagine the marketing on that! Beeb Down Country Carbon specific rims. 27.5mm internal width optimised for DownCountry tyres and carbon blended to sit right between XC and trail. Light enough to climb like a goat, strong enough to bomb back down!
Tsk tsk, I'll have you know our weight optimised ride-tuned DC29/27i fast/light TR-cross wheelset features 29mm internal width front rim for better pairing with the current crop of high-volume light trail tyres, and 27mm internal width rear rim for maximum rolling efficiency from the best lightweight XC treads our tyre partner* has to offer!

*brand to be announced in near future, circa Q4 2025 (pending availability).

Sounds more like full country to me.
An accurate assessment of me and riding abilities.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Downcountry bike? My Fox 36's and enduro-spec carbon lay-up rims say otherwise... :p
It's my riding style you're thinking of...
Can’t get more downcountry than that …
Dead giveaway being muttering the words “enduro-spec carbon lay-up rims”.

K.C.

Likes Dirt
Colour me interested in the trail rig, provided the Australia tax isn't too steep. If they can get that here for around the $5K mark it's a pretty compelling package. No idea what the TRP slates are like but a quick bit of upgraditis on the drivetrain and it looks pretty tasty.
$5749 trail, $5499 XC any takers?
https://au.intense951.com