Newly Released Bikes General

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Its just a Porsche Stickered Santa Cruz - At least not some of the abominations they used to sell branded just to make a buck
I'm not seeing a lot of VPP suspension going on there with that lower linkage, plus the shock mount is different....

But otherwise yes, more interesting than the rebranded Vitus stuff they used to insult the market with.

Minlak

custom titis
I'm not seeing a lot of VPP suspension going on there with that lower linkage, plus the shock mount is different....

But otherwise yes, more interesting than the rebranded Vitus stuff they used to insult the market with.
Actually might be the rebranded Rocky Mountain - But either way decent bike with a sticker job for a change

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
HEADLINE: Porsche chooses Crank Brothers for their Engineering prowess!
Didn’t BMW have pictures of a new ebike with CB wheels too. So funny they are still viewed as beautiful/cutting edge and need to be included to lend a beautiful/cutting edge vibe.

moorey

call me Mia
Didn’t BMW have pictures of a new ebike with CB wheels too. So funny they are still viewed as beautiful/cutting edge and need to be included to lend a beautiful/cutting edge vibe.
Wasn’t it the ebikes with the electronic fencing?